- profile and classify leads from incoming requests based on provided metrics with the methods of desk research.
- continuously redefining metrics (improving the quality of profiled AQLs based on the feedback from BizDev and Sales).
- managing leads until they are forwarded to BizDev or Sales.
- ensuring that profiled automated qualified leads (AQLs) are delivered to the relevant person for the follow-up activities.
- creating recurring as well as ad-hoc reports for internal purposes.
- identifying problems and inefficiencies in current processes and workflows and propose solutions.
- creating accurate reports to assist leadership with decision making.
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Marketing Operations & Analytics Specialist (m/f/d)
- first experience in marketing operations, ideally in analytical / reporting area
- fluent level of English both in written and spoken and willingness to collaborate in multinational environment
- first experience with CRM, Marketo, Google Analytics
- analytical mind with high attention to details and ability to build report and understand data
- willingness to further develop in marketing area in fast paced tech environment
- opportunity to work on hybrid work model and be based in Krakow, Poland