- Transporeon is a software production company that provides our customers with cloud-based platform that connects manufacturing companies with their logistics partners, helping them to use current technology to organize their logistics processes more efficiently - and you are
part of the team responsible for operating, maintaining and expanding our platform.
- You enable secure and productive software development by creating an effective ecosystem with a stage system for the development environment, using repositories and deployment pipelines.
- With your team you will be responsible for our data centers and virtual machines and deploy your configurations with Ansible.
- You are the first point of contact in the case of emergencies, helping to analyze the root cause and suggest ways to improve our server farms.
- Ownership of the concept, technical design, installation, configuration, clustering and automation of various services.
- Based on the overall data, you will analyze metrics, statistics and logs and create various dashboards to show both the big picture and the details of our platform operations.
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Senior System Engineer (f/m/d)
- 90% private and 10% public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Dell, HPE, VM Ware
- Linux, Debian
- Ansible, Puppet, AWX, Barracuda
- Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab
- HAProxy, NGINX, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Elasticsearch
- nagios, zabbix, icinga2
You are ready, if you ...
- Bring at least 10 years of experience on comparable position, Ansible is a must as well as Linux proficiency.
- Have a proven track of record of overtaking long-term responsibility for operation of a software as a service platform in private or public cloud environment.
- Have experience in operating heterogeneous server farms with more then 100 virtual machines or docker containers.
- Embrace challenging tasks, because you see opportunities of improvement rather than unsolvable problems, have customer-oriented mindset and are open to accept changing environment.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and help your junior colleagues to grow their technical skills as well as their communication abilities.
Germany, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Estonia and Hungary