- managing and growing the existing business relationships, securing the existing revenue, and making it grow with cross-selling and upselling activities with a clearly defined set of existing customers predominantly based in German-speaking countries (DACH regional) but also in Europe.
- defined customers portfolio within the Paper and Packaging industries;
- taking inquiries and requests from customers and addressing their needs;
- engaging with different stakeholders on a daily basis (e.g., Logistics, IT, procurement, senior management);
- identification of cross-selling, upselling, and renewal opportunities;
- generating progress reports keeping each opportunity up to date in the CRM system.
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Account Executive_Paper and Packaging (m/f/d)
- LESS than 5 years of experience in Sales-related roles, experience in selling logistics and/ or SaaS solutions would be a plus;
- a hunter mindset, that has the ability to execute a suitable and feasible plan to grow revenue with key accounts in your territories;
- Advanced level (C1) in German and English.
- opportunity to sell Transporeon´s web-based SaaS solutions to existing customers;
- an exciting and extraordinary team spirit;
- the opportunity to drive important changes in the market.