- good digital communication and analytical skills
- hands-on experience in CMS (Pimcore, Typo3, Wordress), and Google Analytics
- knowledge of SEO
- basic knowledge of UX/UI
- good project management skills of your own time and tasks
- very good eye for detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- no problem with execution and delivering tasks on short notice
- initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- efficient communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- energy, a sense of humor, enthusiasm, and at the same time the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets
- basics of HTML/CSS
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You can find more information about Transporeon as an employer here >>
Content Operations Coordinator (f/m/d)
Transform yourself and take responsibility for...
- managing and adapting content using the company's CMS.
- web content editors researching and managing an organisation’s online content, including text, images, video and other media.
- building relationships with clients and team members.
- supervising visual layout of content.
- Regularly checking and tracking content for accuracy.
- running link reviews on a regular basis identifying broken links, and page errors
- editing and suggesting improvements to the content.
- working in a team of copywriters, designers, and marketing executives.
- adhering to SEO rules.