- At least 1 year of experience in Sales and/or Logistics customer-facing roles;
- a hunter mindset, experienced in building relationships with customers;
- active listening skills, able to start and manage a lively conversation with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- the ability to work both, independently and as part of an international team;
- solution-oriented attitude, with high self-motivation and dedication;
- the willingness to learn and challenge yourself every day to grow in a fast-paced environment;
- the willingness to drive effective cross-functional teamwork with Marketing and Sales to create new business opportunities;
- fluent English language skills, any additional language is a big plus (Italian, German, French, Polish etc.).
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Business Development Representative (m/f/d) Multilingual Speaker
- the opportunity to grow into a software sales career within one to two years on a transparent career path;
- a young team that creates true impact by driving the sustainable transformation of logistics;
- the mission to create the largest transportation management platform in the world;
- the opportunity to grow in a young and ambitious team by personal mentorship and continuous training from the very first day;
- an attractive financial compensation model based on a steep learning curve;
- A future Sales Executive.
- A future Customer Manager.
- A B2B Marketing Specialist.