Your challenge within our Transporation Operations application...
Transport Operations is one of the key products on the Transportation Management Platform. It empowers shippers, forwarders, carriers to move, manage and monitor freight in a world in motion.
- following our customer driven road map you will work as back-end developer in Node.js creating new features for our product, this year especially for ocean transport
- together with your development team and your product owner within 2 weeks sprints you will be analyzing and designing solutions during refinement meetings
- integrating with various internal & external services, support of integration with Transporeon platform
- delivering high quality software by applying best practice testing, pair programming & code reviewing practices
- helping in further expanding our microservice based event driven architecture, both for the existing codebase and new features
Find more detailed info about our product: https://www.transporeon.com/en/platform/transport-execution-hub/carrier-lsp/transport-operations