Would you like to learn cutting-edge technologies such as Microservices, Kubernetes, AKS, and Cloud? If you are familiar with the .Net framework and would like to move towards Cloud and DevOps, this opportunity is for you!
At Transporeon, we rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. At Nexogen, part of Transporeon Group, we are a team of innovators driven to challenge the status quo of conventional logistics planning. Our mission is to help logistics companies develop an AI-driven culture that integrates AI technology into the way they plan and operate road transportation. Curious to see the daily life at Nexogen by Transporeon? Check it out here!
You can find more information about Transporeon as an employer here >>
C# Developer (with Cloud focus)
You are ready, if you…
- have deep knowledge and experience with C# development (clean code, coding patterns, etc.)
- openness and desire to learn about cloud technologies and devops tasks
- like to discuss professional tasks and tasks in the team (Discord, MS Teams) or just rubber ducking :)
- are able to use English in daily work
We value it as an advantage, if you...
- have experience in Infrastructure-Deployment and you understand the background and operation of IaC (IaC or [Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Pulumi, Chef, Vagrant, AWS CloudFormation, ARM, Jenkins, Google Cloud Deployment Manager], cost management, maintenance, and configuration)
- are routine in deploying containerized applications (Kubernetes [Kustomize, Helm], Docker)
- are familiar with monitoring and alerting as a professional field (Prometheus, Grafana)
- have already participated in the design and implementation of Microservices architecture that ensures high availability
- you know the agile development methodologies (eg. Kanban or Scrum)
- can facilitate/maintain the spread of the operating approach to the other teams of the company (information transfer, workshop, support, answering questions, etc.)
Our team is ready and waiting with ...
- cutting-edge technologies and a solid professional background for international customers
- flexible work hours, home office/office/hybrid work opportunity, in the way that is most inspiring to you
- private health insurance and hospital care
- support to achieve Microsoft certifications
- various opportunities for self-development (architect support, English group lessons, e-learning, e-books, on-the-job)
- small teams, flat organization
- step-by-step integration into the Transporeon blood circle.