- can read Java code and prepare XML configuration and are willing to deepen those skills
- have university or college/business degree in computer science, IT, or similar
- speak fluently English and ideally one more European language and enjoy working in an international environment, are able to adjust your communication style according to the respective culture
- have the first experience in IT project management or in supply chain management as an advantage
- possess the combination of very good technical understanding with outstanding communication skills and enjoy using it for connecting diverse stakeholders to reach their common goal
- are known for your organizational talent and time management
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You can find more information about Transporeon as an employer here >>
Technical Project Manager (f/m/d)
We are ready and within our team you will...
Possible countries of employment: Germany, Poland, Italy, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal