- have a solid understanding of accounting and controlling contexts on the basis of a long-term work experience in both topics
- are familiar with IFRS Accounting standards and have a deep knowledge of accounting processes and systems
- are interested in the latest developments in the automation and digitalization of finance processes
- are problem-solving oriented and solving complex problems motivates you
- are fluent in German and English
- posses analytical and data management skills to be able to analyze vast amounts of business data
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
Senior Financial Analyst (m/f/d) remote work
- a possibility to be a link between Controlling, Accounting and our BI team with the objective to drive the digital transformation within those teams by standardizing, harmonizing and automating processes and data flows to ensure a smooth and harmonized management reporting
- analysis and reports of the cash flow of the entire group where you will be responsible for the financial reporting towards our banks
- a chance to lead and develop plug-in solutions for the integration of new M&A targets into our ERP system and reporting processes.
- an opportunity to develop the digital strategy of the Transporeon Finance department and set the course for its future viability within a fast-scaling company environment
- interesting and challenging projects for the introduction and enhancement of finance and ERP systems
Possible hiring locations:
Germany, Poland, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia