- developing successful logistics software for spot market procurement by coming up with correct, maintainable and scalable design and code
- the opportunity to design, develop & regularly ship new features to a large user base and collaborate on infrastructure design and deployment
- reviewing the code changes by your colleagues to ensure quality and good coding practices
- improving performance and scalability of the backend system by redesigning and rewriting parts of it
- teaching and mentoring team members best-practices and sharing knowledge with them
- ensuring high availability by handling on call alerts in your regular working hours
Possible working locations ...
Germany, Poland, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, UK, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Latvia, Finland, Slovakia, Portugal